Confident Vocalist Circle
Voice Training and Coaching Program
Confident Vocalist Circle is a weekly sixty-minute lesson that includes small group and individual instruction to improve vocal technique, tone quality, pitch, performance and more.
It is for aspiring singers and hobbyists with a love of music but little to no vocal training (or haven’t had any in a long time) ages 13 and up. The main goal of this program is to sing better and have fun.
Each lesson will include:
- Vocalizing powerful exercises to create strength, flexibility, control, expression and more.
- Individual coaching time focus on each client. We can work on repertoire, prepare you for performance or auditions, or anything you want.
- Training of new skills and concepts on stage presence, artistry, ear training, rhythm, theory, etc.
- And more…
You’ll get the benefit of individual support and coaching from me in lessons and seeing others coached too…which can be just as valuable.
Why Is It Awesome?
The Confident Vocalist Circle…
- Creates a well-rounded learning environment with more time to accomplish goals.
- Reinforces skills and concepts for better retention. Clients can progress faster with the additional learning time.
- Opens up more time for creativity. Clients may sing solo or together in harmony and unison to develop listening skills, ear training, support, blend, and more.
- Creates more opportunities to build friendships with other students, and even perform with and for each other.
- Is Fun!
What Do I Get?
You’ll get everything you need to be successful. Including:
- Blaylock Vocal Method Booklet and Exercises MP3
- Unlimited Email and Text access to your teacher between lessons
- Sheet music, background tracks and learning materials
- Savings on ‘A La Carte’ private lessons if you want more time to prepare for an audition or performance
- And so much more…
How Do I Learn more and Enroll?
You’ll need 1 hour a week for class and we recommend 15-30 minutes daily, 3-5 times a week for the recommended vocal exercises and song study. But you can do more or less depending on your goals and available time. and song study.
To learn more and enroll, schedule a complimentary consultation to tell us a bit more about you and what you want and we’ll tell you more about us and see if there’s a match. Schedule your consultation here
We're so excited to show you how to get started or (continue) your musical journey.
Let's talk about your goals, what you want from lessons, and see if we're a fit.
If you want to speed up your success as a musician, speaker or performer, then I'd like to help you do it with a special 1-on-1 personal discovery conversation where we'll work together to...
=> Create a crystal clear vision so you know exactly what you want, where you're headed, and what you need to do to make it happen.
=> Uncover hidden challenges that may be sabotaging your ability to build skills and habits that last or that are slowing down your progress
=> And learn how Confident Voice Studio can help you achieve your goals faster and easier than if you go it alone.
If you’d like to take advantage of this complimentary quick discovery converstaion enter your details into the form on the right, email us at frontdesk @ confidentvoicestudio.com or give us a call at 503-714-1198.