Confident Voice Studio and Avant Music Studios is hiring a Studio Manager! We are a young and growing business. We need your help to make sure that our clients are getting the best service possible. Our ideal studio manager finds meaning in, and cares deeply about, their work. We are looking for someone to help us make sure that we are executing, with care, all of the little things that makes a business run well.
Who We’re Looking For:
Our ideal studio manager is commitment to developing and delivering exceptional customer service. The right candidate will have the opportunity to learn and grow with the job.
Our services include music lessons, classes, and workshops. Experience with, and understanding of, music education is preferred.
Experience with My Music Staff software is preferred (but not required).
Compensation: $13-15/hour DOE, plus perks! Employment type: 1099 Contracted, estimated 5-10 hours per week and can grow with the right person.
- Intelligent and open minded
- Honest with integrity
- Confident yet humble
- Detail oriented and organized
- Friendly in person, on the phone and by email!
- Good writer and fast typist
- Great personal hygiene
- Microsoft Word, Excel
- Google: Email, Calendar, Voice
- A BIG PLUS if you know My Music Staff, Active Campaign, WordPress, Facebook, Instagram, LastPass, Teamwork Projects, EzTexting, Thumbtack, Zoom or Fiverr
- High School or More
- Some music education at some point in your life is a plus!
- Bonus: management training
- Bonus: marketing and business training
- Answer phones
- Respond to web inquiries, voicemails
- Answer questions about our programs
- Follow up on trial lessons and enrollment
- Update client database
- Manage some client scheduling
- Manage social media marketing
- Manage Studio Google calendar
- Prepare and send emails to our clients and prospects
- Tidy/Vaccum public areas and some studios once a week
- Make sure bathroom and kitchen have supplies
- Take out trash twice weekly or as needed.
- Inventory studio consumables (paper towels, toilet paper, printing paper, etc. )
- Prepare or order new student materials
- Other duties as needed to make sure our clients and teachers have an awesome experience
- Valid Drivers License
- Background check required
- Must live within 5 miles of Confident Voice Studio
- Must have reliable transportation for events, errands, and deliveries
- Must own reliable internet access
- Must own reliable and recent model computer (Mac and laptop preferred)
- Bonus: has music background as a performer or teacher
- Set your own work schedule and hours!
- Free enrollment in group classes, workshops.
- Free access to business and marketing training programs (copywriting, social media, etc)
- Special savings on private music lessons
If this position sounds like something you would be passionate about and would excel at, complete the form at https://goo.gl/forms/WpbRr7wFhHV5IlNk1 to declare your interest.
We’ll reach out by email to schedule an interview. Make sure you check your SPAM or Junk folder for our message.