Piano Foundations Program
At Confident Voice Studio our desire is to see kids excel in their music, have fun at the keyboard, and actually ENJOY playing at home each day.
Each week, 40+ students come to see us… and each week, we help them understand and enjoy music a little bit more. Kids and adults love coming here, and we make the entire experience convenient and pleasant for parents.
Our goal is to help students have fun and see music as a game. Our experience has shown us that the best way to motivate someone is to make the learning process feel easy.
This has been the key to unlocking potential that my student’s didn’t even know they had!
The vast majority of my students move through their books at a faster rate than the “average” time that the publisher suggests it should take – and I believe it is directly connected to the exploratory and creative environment we create in our lessons.
We do that with our Accelerate! Piano Foundations Program. The purpose of this program is to address the #1 problem that piano students have…
The difficulty of home practice.
Many children dread home practice for one reason: It takes too much work.
We simply do not have the time to practice with repetition, or to drill those tough parts, in the lesson.
This is true of most piano studios and music schools in the U.S. There is just so much to do in 30 minutes.
I am solving this problem once and for all in our studio with Accelerate!
The Accelerate! curriculum:
- Lasts for one hour each week
- Has been shown to dramatically improve a student’s sightreading skills…. this is the #1 skill that students need to learn music quickly
- Helps students move through their books faster
- Allows the student to learn more music each week… this translates into faster completion time
- Includes proven practice techniques so home practice is all about review and increasing speed – less tedium = more fun at home.
- Includes some amazingly fun review games…I’m a little jealous that I wasn’t able to do this as a kid!
- Will minimize your need to supervise practice at home
- Can take a student as far as they want to go – and can explore many different styles or types of playing (i.e., improv, songwriting, modern, classical, etc.).
- Healthy Playing Technique
- Music Theory and Notation
- Sight Reading
- Ear Training
- And Much More
How Do I Enroll?
Have questions? We have answers. Just schedule a complimentary telephone consultation at learn more, see if it’s right for you.
Ready to give it a try? Contact us today to schedule an Initial Fit lesson. During this first lesson, students learn the 7 basic facts that they need to play music… and then learn 4 – 6 songs within 15 minutes. It’s very exciting and motivating for a new student to see how quickly they can learn music!