For You, We Recommend…
Sing! Glee Club
Singers increase their self-confidence while having a blast and progress faster than private lessons.
Plus the way it’s designed your learning is never slowed down or push faster because of the group dynamic. You work at your own pace and enjoy making music with friends.
- Fun music and singing games
- Music and movement exercises
- Vocal exploration & vocal technique
- Music theory
- Singing fun and educational songs
- And more
And with just 6 singers maximum, singers get a quality learning experience, plenty of individual attention and personal support.
Every 12 weeks students perform at our Performance Parties. (optional)
Frequently Asked Questions:
What Is Class Like?
Each class includes vocal exercises, some training or a tip to improve your musicianship or performance skills, and working on songs in preparation for performance.
What Do I Get?
You will get everything you need to succeed. Including:
- Weekly classes, limited to 6 singers
- MP3 Exercises to do at home between lessons to develop your ear, your voice, and your musicianship
- You can access your teacher between lessons, whenever you needed
- Sheet music, example tracks, background tracks and learning materials
- If you want more time to prepare for an audition or performance, you can save on the cost of “A La Carte” private course
- Your own Confident Voice Studio notebook to keep all their materials organized.
Can I really learn in a group class?
You’ll actually learn faster in group classes because of the interaction, the feedback from your peers, the questions you wouldn’t have thought of but someone else did.
Plus you’ll gain confidence in performing faster inwhile having a blast. You’ll learn performance skills and reduce stage freight faster because you get to practice performing in front of other students who are positive and encouraging.
How Much Does It Cost?
Current tuition rates and member benefits can be found on our lessons page.
Am I Locked Into a Contract?
Nope. We don’t do contacts. Your membership is month to month. Just cancel anytime. We ask for 30 days notice so we can wrap up any projects we’re working on with you and to make sure you have what you need to continue your journey and not lose what you’ve gained.
I still have questions!
We’d love to help you have the answers you need to make a clean yes or no decision. Just contact us here and we’ll be in touch by text ASAP.