Introductory Voice, Performance and Musicianship For Young Vocalists
SING! is an 8 week program that allows students to gain skill in three primary areas: voice training, musicianship and performance increase learning, engagement, retention and FUN.
This introductory vocal class creates an experience where young singers will not only have fun learning about singing and music, but together they will become more confident performers.
No class during our 8 week session will be the same so it stays fun and exciting. And the session ends with a mini performance video students can share with friends and family.
Each class includes:
- Fun music and singing games
- Music and movement exercises
- Vocal exploration
- Music theory
- Singing fun and educational songs
- And more
And with just 6 singers, participants get a quality learning experience, plenty of individual attention and personal support.
SING! creates a well-rounded learning environment with more time to learn and apply concepts to music.
When goals and activities are completed, students have a sense of pride and accomplishment.
And with an hour of class time, SING! reinforces skills and concepts for better retention. Students can progress faster and have more fun than in a 30 minute private lesson
Tuition for the Sing! Vocal Musicianship and Performance program is all-inclusive. There are no hidden fees for books, recitals, learning materials, flashcards, etc. PLUS Members get all of our studio member benefits.
- Your teacher is present and prepared to teach 36 lessons over the year
- All learning materials, books, supplementary repertoire, sheet music, practice tracks, and more are included (saves $100+/year)
- No need to cancel for major holiday weeks. We’re closed so you don’t have to cancel and “lose” a lesson.
- You have a reserved lesson time which makes scheduling easy
- No recital, concert, or performance fees (saves you $100+/year)
- Participation in our performance parties/recitals, recording projects, and community concerts
- Unlimited messaging with your teacher between lessons for questions or help
- Practice timer and reminders through our online client portal
- Optional scheduling reminders by email and text
- Special savings other studio programs and lessons
- Individual lesson planning and preparation
- $50 credit when your friends and referrals enroll
- No long term semester or annual commitments – cancel anytime
- And so much more…
How Do I Enroll?
Have questions? We have answers. Just schedule a FREE Discovery Chat to learn more, see if it’s right for you.
Ready to give it a try? Schedule an Initial Fit Trial Lesson. It’s part studio tour, get to know you, lesson and skill assessment and next step recommendations. Students learn the 7 basic facts that they need to play music… and then learn 4 – 6 songs within 15 minutes. It’s very exciting and motivating for a new student to see how quickly they can learn music! Schedule your initial fit lesson today!