Confident Voice Studio is hiring a part time Administrative Assistant!
We are a young and growing business. We need your help to make sure that our clients are getting the best service possible.
Our ideal studio assistant finds meaning in, and cares deeply about, their work. We are looking for someone to help us make sure that we are executing, with care, all of the little things that makes a business run well.
Who We’re Looking For:
Our ideal studio assistant is committed to developing and delivering exceptional customer service.
The right candidate will have the opportunity to learn and grow with the job.
Our services include music lessons, classes, and workshops and weave in growth mindset and personal development into what we do so our clients become better at music and LIFE!
Experience with, and understanding of, music education is preferred, but not required.
If you love the idea of learning how to (or improve) your administrative skills and marketing skills, in a creative, flexible role with a growing company, then this is the job for you. This role would be perfect for a student who wants to build skills for their career but doesn’t need a lot of hours per week.
Compensation: $12.50-13.50/hour DOE, plus perks like a savings on lessons, professional development, and more.
Employment type: 1099 Independent contractor, estimated flexible 6-10 hours per week to start and can grow with the right person.
- Intelligent and open minded
- Honest with integrity
- Loves to learn and try new things
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Friendly in person, on the phone and by email/text
- Positive attitude and optimistic
- Great writer
- Clear verbal communicator
- Not afraid to talk to new people, outgoing
- Creative problem solver and resourceful
- Great personal hygiene
- Curious and asks great questions
- Microsoft Word and Excel (or similar programs like Pages, Google Docs, Google Spreadsheet, or Numbers)
- Google: Email, Calendar
- Good at writing “how to” or instructional materials and checklists
- A BIG PLUS if you know any of the following: WordPress, Facebook, Instagram
- Some High School (we don’t care about your education as much as we care about your drive and organizational skills)
- Respond to web inquiries, voicemails
- Answer questions about our programs
- Conduct discovery chats with prospective clients
- Follow up on trial lessons and answer questions
- Update client database
- Implement ideas to retain clients and show them we value them
- Prepare reports about enrollment and retention
- Manage some client scheduling
- Manage some social media marketing
- Prepare and send emails to our clients and prospects
- Prepare new student materials
- Help us keep the studio tidy
- Complete general assistant tasks as needed for owner
- Other duties as needed to make sure our clients and teachers have an awesome experience
- Must live within 5 miles of Confident Voice Studio
- Must have reliable transportation for events, errands, and deliveries
- Must have reliable internet access
- Must have reliable cell phone
- Must have reliable computer, not just a phone or tablet (Mac preferred)
- Must be available at least 60 minutes every day 3 days a week
- Background check required
- Set your own work schedule and hours
- Savings on private lessons, group classes and workshops.
- Access to business, marketing, and sales training programs (copywriting, social media, etc)
If this position sounds like something you would be passionate about and would excel at, complete the form at https://goo.gl/forms/WpbRr7wFhHV5IlNk1 to declare your interest.
We’ll reach out by email to schedule an interview. Make sure you check your SPAM or Junk folder for our message.