Enjoy the Holiday Without the Stress!
Every holiday really is the best of times and the worst of times. As the holiday season approaches, your stress level will undoubtedly escalate. Our tidings of joy and comfort can so easily be devoured by the relentless stress of doing it all, getting it all, and buying it all.
In addition to your regular work schedule, home and kids, you’ve got more shopping to do, menus to plan, and food to prepare. And because stress can ripple out to our spouse, children, coworkers, and others, the benefits of reducing it ripple out to others too. The good news is that you can still lower your holiday stress even with all the extra activities and preparations.
To help you along your journey, here are some proven strategies to help you decrease your holiday stress.
1. Start your holiday planning and preparations earlier.
2. Scale down your holiday plans.
3. Take time-saving shortcuts.
4. Acknowledge that everything doesn’t need to be perfect.
5. Decide on your course of action