Now Accepting Students Worldwide or Locally in Portland, Oregon.
Why Confident Voice Studio For Voice Lessons?
With many options for voice lessons in Portland, Confident Voice Studio is consistently voted #1 by our customers. Our teachers, location, involvement in the community, business philosophy and our focus on serving our customers are just a few of the things that we believe contribute to earning that place in our customers’ minds.
At Confident Voice Studio, you are not simply signing up for private voice lessons. Rather, you are joining a community that is all on the same mission together: to inspire a growing community of passionate and excellent musicians! We create this community atmosphere based on some core principals:
- Everyone has value and should be accepted, included, encouraged and affirmed through their interactions at Confident Voice Studio.
- We must challenge each other to continually grow, develop and improve through focus, hard work and practice, AND
- We must be honest and kind to each other at all times.
This idea of community is central to who we are as a company and how we interact with our customers. It is also key to helping us serve our students in a way that builds confidence, social skills, coordination, work ethic, personal responsibility and, of course, a love for and ability to play music.
Our studio is stocked with everything students need to create a great learning environment. From inspiring posters, to music stands, mirrors, whiteboards and a keyboard, we make sure to have a comfortable and safe space for lessons to take place. We maintain an open door policy with parents who want to sit in on a lesson from time to time.
What Will I (Or My Child) Learn?
At Confident Voice Studio, students will learn to train their ear, expand their range and find their own unique tone. We offer training on how to properly use your voice to get the best sound and avoid injury.
Every voice is different, so lessons are tailored to individual needs in order to develop the voice to its full potential. We understand that voice lessons can be scary, so we work to learn about who you are, what you want and how to best help you learn.
You will spend your lesson time on a mixture of warmups, exercises and learning songs you enjoy to help build your repertoire.
Many of our voice students use this time to prepare for upcoming auditions, performances, or simply to continue to develop their talent.
How Do Voice Lessons Work At Confident Voice Studio?
Once scheduling is out of the way, it’s time to rock. You will meet with your teacher once a week at the same time each week for 30, 45, or 60 minutes, depending on which you select.
Our favorite lesson length for most students is 45 minutes because it allows time for building a relationship, warming up, reviewing what was learned in the previous lesson and providing new instruction.
30 minutes is great for younger students and an hour-long lesson is great for more advanced students who are interested in accelerating their progress.
We offer several music lesson options. These various packages offer options to our customers to match their needs related to schedule flexibility, pricing and commitment.
We're so excited to help you get started or (continue) your musical journey.
Let's talk about your goals, what you want from lessons, and see if we're a fit.
If you want to speed up your success as a musician, speaker or performer, then I'd like to help you do it with a special 1-on-1 personal discovery conversation where we'll work together to...
=> Create a crystal clear vision so you know exactly what you want, where you're headed, and what you need to do to make it happen.
=> And learn how Confident Voice Studio can help you achieve your goals faster and easier than if you go it alone.
If you’d like to take advantage of this complimentary quick discovery converstaion enter your details into the form below and then you'll be directed to our scheduler so you can choose the best time for you.
Consider the following when deciding what is best for you:
2) You are ready to move into another voice category, and would like help and guidance in doing so safely;
3) You are an experienced singer in one style, and wish to learn how to sing correctly and beautifully in another style (crossover);
4) You have vocal technical challenges that need specific guidance and attention;
5) You suspect you have (or have been diagnosed with) a vocal injury or disorder from which you need vocal guidance for your recovery.
Small group study offers a powerful learning environment, and is the best choice if:
1) You are new to the study of singing;
2) You are an experienced singer and are looking for a comprehensive technical tune-up;
3) You are unsure of what to do in between lessons and how best to practice;
4) You enjoy, or are seeking, the camaraderie of working with fellow singers for their encouragement, support and mirroring;
5) You are aware of psychological or spiritual issues around your singing that you wish to work through, including perfectionism, extreme fear, loss of artistic purpose, performance anxiety, loss of vocal self-esteem, reticence to sing or having quit singing even though you long to do so, and depression accompanying any of these states.