Now Accepting Students Worldwide or Locally in Portland, Oregon
- Do you struggle with high notes?
- Has your range diminished?
- Is your “Break” keeping you from singing how you’d like?
- Are you experiencing vocal fatigue?
- Are you frustrated with your current progress?
Do you KNOW you can be a better singer but just can’t get there? I can help.
Why Confident Voice Studio For Voice Lessons?
How Do Voice Lessons Work At Confident Voice Studio?
What Will I (Or My Child) Learn?
Come see why we have been voted one of the Top 19 voice teachers in Portland!
For Voice I teach:
-through the Singing Lessons for Little Singers, the Full Voice book series, the Blaylock Vocal Method, and my own curriculum
-vocal technique: understanding how your voice works and building strength, range, flexibility, and good vowels
-ear training: I work with kids to hear pitch and have good vocal tone and musicality
-sight singing: I teach through solfege to be able to hear intervals and then to be able to sight
read notes on the staff by ear
-practice: I work with students on how to prepare a song and practice efficiently
-performance: I teach students how to perform confidently and with ease
- How to breath properly so you never run out of air
- The science of vocal chords
- How to keep your voice healthy and strong
- Eliminate your break
- Have a connect voice from your lower register to your highest note
- Expand your range
- Sing different styles of music
- Mouth positioning tips & tricks
- How to perform the song and be believable
- Advanced breathing techniques
- Developing stage presence
- Microphone techniques
- Choosing great materials
- Connecting with an audience
- And Much More…
Utilizing the Blaylock Vocal Method and other vocal training techniques will maximize your vocal abilities in any style of singing. From Opera to Rock; Jazz to Pop or R&B, speakers, teachers and actors have improved their vocal presence. Training with the Blaylock Vocal Method will both improve your voice allowing you to sing safely and with greater range, no “cracks,” “breaks,” or losing strength in the middle connection. It’s a way of using your voice that allows you to sing freely and clearly with maximum power and clarity. Since you are not learning what to sing but rather how to sing and maintain an even balance through your voice, you can apply this technique to any type of music.
Get Help Now No Matter Where You Live! Call 503-714-1198 today or Click here to contact me and schedule a free consultation.