Confident Voice Studio is hiring Voice Teachers!
Did you hate music lessons as a kid?
Help us change music lessons for Confident Voice Studio kids (and adults)!
What you’ll do:
– Help students fall in love with music by having a blast!
– Teach students ages 4+.
– Teach students in group format and private lessons.
– Prepare students for Performance parties (aka recitals).
What you WON’T have to do:
– Deliver makeup lessons
– Worry about curriculum
– Collecting payments
– Policy questions
What we are looking for:
– Ability to adapt to any situation.
– Engaging and outgoing “camp counselor” type attitude.
– Voice teaching experience (multiple instruments a plus!)
– $22-26/hour when teaching. $12.50/hour for training, meetings, or prep time.
– We work with your schedule. Prime teaching times are Monday through Friday 4pm-7pm, Sat 10-2pm
– Access to rehearsal/performance space
– Professional development workshops and trainings
We are a growing music school and we need your help to make sure that our clients are getting a fun and quality music education experience.
Our ideal teacher finds meaning in, and cares deeply about, their work. We are looking for someone to help us make sure that we are setting our students up for success in music, and in life. We are a “personal development” company that uses Music lessons to change people’s lives for the better.
This is a great position for talented musicians who want part-time work and who love teaching.
A college degree in music is NOT required. We want musicians with real world performance and teaching experience who love teaching.
If this position sounds like something at which you would excel and have passion for, complete this form to declare your interest. (or paste this link into your web browser https://forms.gle/8GqHD8UmMGrYussNA)
We’ll reach out by email about next steps. Make sure you check your SPAM or Junk folder for our message.