Personalized Private Lessons
Private lessons are all about YOU. 100%
We customize and personalize private lessons to each student and their experience, skills and goals.
Take private lessons for voice, piano, guitar, ukulele, songwriting, or combine instruments.
Teachers choose the best course of study and resources to help you reach your goals faster and easier than if you go it on your own.
Private lessons can be in-studio, online or both (as the current law allows).
Clients may choose focus on and improve:
- Healthy technique
- Ear training
- Music theory
- Reading music
- Sight reading/singing
- Instrument health and care
- Audition preparation
- Practice & rehearsal strategies
- Band leadership
- Performing skills
- Accompanying oneself
- Goal setting & career planning
- And more…
Frequently Asked Questions:
What Do I Get?
You will get everything you need to succeed. Including:
- Weekly classes in-person, online or both
- Sheet music, example tracks, background tracks and learning materials
- MP3 Exercises to do at home between lessons to develop your ear, your voice, and your musicianship
- You can access your teacher between lessons, whenever you needed
- If you want more time to prepare for an audition or performance, you can save on the cost of “A La Carte” private course
- Your own Confident Voice Studio notebook to keep all their materials organized.
How Much Does It Cost?
Private memberships start at $149/month. Current tuition rates and member benefits can be found on our lessons page.
Am I Locked Into a Contract?
Nope. We don’t do contacts. Your membership is month to month. Just cancel anytime. We ask for 30 days notice so we can wrap up any projects we’re working on with you and to make sure you have what you need to continue your journey and not lose what you’ve gained.
I still have questions!
We’d love to help you have the answers you need to make a clean yes or no decision. Just contact us here and we’ll be in touch by text ASAP.