Private lessons are customized and personalized to each student and their musical journey.
Teachers lesson plan and prepare for each client choosing the best course of study and materials to help the student reach their goals faster and easier than if they go it on their own.
Private lesson studio members receive a lot of benefits besides just their lesson time. Including:
- All learning materials/sheet music/practice tracks/books included (saves $100+/year)
- No recital/performance fees (saves you $100+/year)
- Your teacher is present and prepared to teach 36 lessons over the year
- Reserved lesson time makes scheduling easy
- Membership is month to month. Cancel anytime. There’s no long term contracts.
- Participation in our performance parties/recitals, recording projects, and community concerts (optional)
- Unlimited chat access between lessons for questions or help
- Our client portal send students and their parents get text & email practice reminders, scheduling reminders and more.
- Special savings other studio programs and lessons
- Individual lesson planning and preparation
- Optional lesson recordings to reinforce learning
- Web, phone, or video lessons when you’re sick, traveling, or in bad weather
- And so much more…
Silver Memberships include 30 minute private lessons, for students 3.5 – 5 years old. Tuition is regularly $2125. Right now tuition starts at $1485 or just $135/month.
For students 6 and up, we recommend our most popular private lesson package. The Gold Membership. It includes 45 minute private lessons. Tuition is regularly $2649 for the year. Right now tuition starts at $1639 or just $149/month.
If you’re really ready to take your music to the next level, Platinum Membership may be right for you. It includes 60 minute lessons. Tuition is regularly $3497 for the year. Right now tuition starts at $2189 or $199/month.
What’s the Next Step? How Do I Enroll?
Have questions? We have answers. Just schedule a complimentary telephone consultation at learn more, see if it’s right for you.
Or if you’re ready to give it a try? Schedule an Initial Fit lesson. It’s part studio tour, get to know you, lesson and skill assessment and next step recommendations. You’ll get to know us, we’ll get ot know you and see if we’re a fit. Schedule your initial fit lesson today!