Private lessons are customized and personalized to each student and their musical journey.
Teachers lesson plan and prepare for each client choosing the best course of study and materials to help the student reach their goals faster and easier than if they go it on their own.
Private lesson studio members receive a lot of benefits besides just their lesson time. Including:
- All learning materials/sheet music/practice tracks/books included (saves $100+/year)
- No recital/performance fees (saves you $100+/year)
- Your teacher is present and prepared to teach 36 lessons over the year
- Reserved lesson time makes scheduling easy
- Membership is month to month. Cancel anytime. There’s no long term contracts.
- Participation in our performance parties/recitals, recording projects, and community concerts (optional)
- Unlimited chat access between lessons for questions or help
- Our client portal send students and their parents get text & email practice reminders, scheduling reminders and more.
- Special savings other studio programs and lessons
- Individual lesson planning and preparation
- Optional lesson recordings to reinforce learning
- Web, phone, or video lessons when you’re sick, traveling, or in bad weather
- And so much more…
Memberships start at $135/month depending on the length of lessons you desire.
What’s the Next Step? How Do I Enroll?
Have questions? We have answers. Just schedule a FREE discovery chat at learn more, see if it’s right for you.
Or if you’re ready to give it a try? Schedule an Initial Fit Trial Lesson. It’s part studio tour, get to know you, lesson and skill assessment and next step recommendations. You’ll get to know us, we’ll get to know you and see if we’re a fit. Schedule your initial fit trial lesson today!