Live Streaming, Remote Lessons
Bringing the Fun Online!
Live-Streaming Music Lessons & Workshops
We are thrilled to be providing music lessons in a live-streaming online format!
We’ve been teaching online for 15+ years collectively. We’ve got it down and know how to make the learning fun and valuable.
Our students enjoy having lessons in the comfort of their own homes and at their own instruments!
Note: During this time of increased isolation, many parents are finding that music lessons are vital to helping their children maintain a positive outlook! Music is a great form of stress relief and provides a positive emotional outlet. Live streaming with the teacher and fellow students add to the feeling of community while at home!
How does this work?
In a word, wonderfully!
Students in lessons or classes are able to interact directly with their teacher in a live-streaming online platform called Zoom! Sessions are password protected for security and privacy. The teacher gives instructions and is able to observe and provide feedback as the student learns new concepts and techniques! Lesson notes and materials are saved to a digital folder for each student to be able to access and print at home.
- Voice Lessons
- Piano Lessons
- Guitar Lessons
- Ukulele Lessons
Classes & Workshops
- Sing! Glee Club for Young Singers
- Confident Vocalist Circle for Teens and Adults
- Piano Jam
- Music Fun Safari Preschool Music
Benefits of Live-Streaming Lessons
- Confidence – Being on camera is now a way of life and can help with future presentations, performances and more
- Convenience – Not having to leave your home and being in your same “practice” space.
- Connectivity – Face to face interaction with the teacher and fellow students
- Consistency – Regardless of weather conditions… or quarantines 😉
- Creativity – Learning to utilize all aspects of technology to have the best learning experience