Confident Voice Studio is hiring a Voice, Piano and Guitar Teachers!
Did you hate music lessons as a kid?
Help us change music lessons for Confident Voice Studio kids (and adults)!
What you’ll do:
– Help students fall in love with music by having a blast!
– Teach students ages 4+.
– Teach students in our innovative classes.
– Prepare students for Performance Parties (aka recitals).
– Inspire, motivate and guide students to believe in themselves.
What you WON’T have to do:
– Deliver makeup lessons
– Worry designing or buying curriculum
– Collecting payments
– Policy questions
What we are looking for:
– Interested in Personal Development and Growth Mindset
– Engaging and outgoing “camp counselor” type attitude.
– Voice experience required (but you don’t have to be an Expert)
– Must be able to teach beginner piano and/or guitar
– Experience teaching children required and you enjoy it.
– $20-28/hour for teaching $14.00/hour for trainings, meetings, events.
– We’re looking for teachers to teach 1-2 shifts within Tuesday Thursday 3pm-8pm, and Sat 10-2pm to start. Must be able to work one week day afternoon/evenings.
– Access to FREE rehearsal/practice space
– Professional development workshops and trainings
You will be teaching onsite at our school and online from our location or your home if you choose.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $20.00 – $28.00 per hour
COVID-19 considerations: We’re cleaning commonly touched things between classes. HEPA filtration in each room.
We are a growing music school and we need your help to make sure that our clients are getting a fun and quality music education experience.
Our ideal teacher finds meaning in, and cares deeply about, their work. We are looking for someone to help us make sure that we are setting our students up for success in music, and in life. We are a “personal development” company that uses music lessons to change people’s lives for the better.
This is a great position for talented musicians who want part-time work and who love teaching.
A college degree in music is NOT required. We want musicians with real world performance and teaching experience who love teaching.
If this position sounds like something at which you would excel and have passion for, complete this form to declare your interest.
(or paste this link into your web browser: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf1ZLXXtL5Tp3FthXHkiQlUxc_UH_iHzE4_psCsER5j8jmjFA/viewform?usp=sf_link)
We’ll reach out by email about next steps. Make sure you check your SPAM or junk folder for our messages or you’ll likely miss them.